Re: Database for when it all goes wrong

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Database for when it all goes wrong
  • From: "e1230758" <tom@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:12:51 -0000

If I understand you correctly what you want is a database of all the=20
items in your home. I think that Quicken Home inventory program is=20
just what you may be looking for. It produces all the reports you=20
will need for your insurance company should the worst happen. I have=20
been using this for a few years and found it to be easy to use and=20
capable for a simple piece of software. My file has quite a lot of=20
items and will still fit on a floppy disk so spare copies can easily=20
be made. I think it now comes as part of the quicken software package=20
which is retailing at less than =A330. Hope this is of some help.

Regards