RE: Wandsworth switch pics up

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wandsworth switch pics up
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <doogiebrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:19:01 -0000

> Not sure I understand the answer, I think the question was
> not clear!!
> By default, ie without sending the extended command to tell
> it otherwise, when you send an X10 command to go from say 50%
> bright to say 10% does it gradually change the light level
> from 50% to 10%? over how many seconds?

Not sure about the LD stuff (just got my first one today to lob into my
ceiling :o ) but the normal lamp modules change gradually..... Quite
quickly, but it's a smooth motion. Would imagine the LD stuff is exactly
the same, but you also have the option of sending repeated commands to
step it at whatever rate you want.

HTH

Doogie

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx