Re: Re: OT (sort of) - WINTV card & Windows 2000

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: OT (sort of) - WINTV card & Windows 2000
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:40:09 +0000

Thanks Steve,

I'll persist with this for a while longer then - I'll get the newset Matrox
drivers etc... Failing that, I have had an offer of an alternative card to
try.

WRT the picture quality, - it's not important! - I only want to be able to
feed the TV sound into the bathroom, so it will never be watched, only
listened to...

Cheers.

Paul G.