RE: Tivo force software upgrade

Hi All,

One way of speading up getting 2.5.5. is as follows.

Follow the guided set-up but only install the terestrial channels 1-5.
Then phone CS to sort out subscription, and ask to be put on the
priority list.

Then force a call to get the 2.5.5 software (may take a day or so)

Then repeat the install but with the full channel selection.

Personally I'd do the full install first, wait the 3 hours it takes then
phone CS.

More info on this any all things tivo can be found here

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/

There is a TIVO-UK sub forum available.

Other than that welcome to the tivolution, you'll never watch TV the
same way again.

Stuart