Re: Re: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:36:26 -0000

> Ah so that's where I went wrong having made bugger all on the ePODs
> and DDARs I bought and passed on to group members.

Actually Graham...you have a good point. You did do a hell of a lot of work
on the DDAR and it's appreciated.

I think my Kodak purchase is completely different though.  This was not a
group HA buy with one person putting in a lot of work so that others could
profit.  This was very much an individual thing that anyone on this list
had
the oportunity of doing.  Seeing them make well over 200 quid on eBay, I
have made the decision to sell mine - I have a nicer Canon - and put the
money into a TiVo.  Does that make me a bad man? ;-)

What would NOT be acceptable is for someone like you to put all the effort
in for no reward and then have people (for example) sell their DDARs for a
good profit s few days or weeks after getting them from you.

Thanks

M.