Re: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)
  • From: "graham_howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:07:50 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Mark McCall" <mark@a...> wrote:
> > > Have to say that I couldn't/wouldn't ever buy one of these
Kodak
> > > camera's off somebody for more than I know they paid for it.
> >
> > So you wouldn't buy it in, say, a shop then ;-)
>
> Exactly Mark!
>
> It's called capitalism.  Welcome to the West ;-)
>
> M.

Ah so that's where I went wrong having made bugger all on the ePODs
and DDARs I bought and passed on to group members. We must all
remember to ask Gareth to charge us more for the Fujis too, after all
it would be terrible for someone to not make money out of this group.
As for the likes of Phil and Paul (and others) actually giving stuff
away, I say ban them. Such acts of irresponsible generosity could
undermine our entire greed driven democracy and they should not go
unpunished. Of course neither of the Marks here have ever received
non-markedup ePODs, DDARs, Fujis or anything else so that is fine ;-)

Graham (donning his asbestos suit as he hits send)