From: James, Daniel [mailto:daniel.james@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 12:56 PM
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] HomeVision or other?

Keith

I use an Ir-X10 controller and the Pronto, the pronto sends IR and the  IR controller sends the commands down the powerline, there are a number of these units about, for example the

If you are simply after the ability to turn things on and off this is the answer...

You could then add your CM11 and PC to the equation, and add some macros... I have one that turns all the side lights on in the lounge and sets the dim level, by pressing one button on the pronto.

The options are infinite.

HTH

Daniel