RE: Tivo for £199 inc VAT and Next DayDelivery

One thing that TIVO dosn't currently do, well not that I've seen is to
actually stop you recording certain programs.

see: http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/24013.html

Also, has anyone been able to upgrade a sky+ box, I'm about to rip the
lid of my tivo, and give it 2x 120GB drives, and more memory.

I'm also, as TIVO are independant then your viewing data probably dosn't
get used subversivly, were as sky+ of course is run by sky.

Stuart