RE: Cheapest Pronto

not sure where you are heading but ... and I've probably not read your post
right but ...

why would you want a BMW, in the boot, MP3 player?  I have an MP3 playing
head unit and
10 hours play on one disk is enough for all my driving. I have been playing
the same disk for ages and just leave it in the player.

keith