RE: Barcode scanners

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Barcode scanners
  • From: "Craig Callander" <craig@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 04:28:33 -0600

Ray, I think I found that link for the docs, but I could not work out which
model I was supplied, as the model number on the unit was not listed on the
docs. What model were you supplied?? Mine has a 9pin Dtype & DIN
connector.

Also, my unit was _very_ used. Lots of scratches, even spots of paint on
the unit. They are guaranteed, but I have not had a chance to check it out
yet. Let me know if you figure out how to connect to a PC.

Thanks!

Craig

Craig,

I didn't get any docs come with it at all (hence why I foolishly plugged it
straight into my PC's serial port). However, a bit of web searching turned
up PDF manuals for it... Just wish I'd looked first :-(

http://www.handheld.com/HTMLDocs/3400doug.pdf
http://www.handheld.com/PDFFiles/pdf-pm.pdf
http://www.handheld.com/HTMLDocs/3400mrix.pdf

HTH, Ray Barnett.