RE: Re: ePods help!

Tnx, got the pinouts from here but ISTR one set of pinouts mentioned on the
forum which someone else disputed, which was followed by another diagram by
someone else, which then was followed by the original poster re-confirming
that their diagram did work too!
Sods law dictates that I probabyl chose the wrong one and it doesn't work
anyway :-(

Tony