RE: OT : Home Cinrema Projection Screen

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT : Home Cinrema Projection Screen
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 20:39:25 -0000

I looked into this Geraint and to be honest, rejected the idea totally.

As, I think, Phil said it means that the screen is (roughly) 1.5-2 feet
away from the wall and for a neat finish this means boxing in the
speakers. From what I am told the screens that can accommodate this are
not totally transparent for audio and with the price for one of these,
then the added cost of boxing the speakers in et all, I decided it was a
path better left alone.

HTH

K.