RE: The SWMBO is RIGHT! RE: Power triggering

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: The SWMBO is RIGHT! RE: Power triggering
  • From: "BUTLER, Tony, FM" <tony.butler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:13:31 -0000

> >The key I think here is reliability being ALL important.
> >Sitters aside, if it ain't reliable, SWMBO won't wanna know.....
>
> Ummmmm, basically true, and entirely understandable
> But dont laugh at the death of my fish! :p

Soz, only codding around (groan) as us paddy's would say :D

> Basically, there are many reasons why someone might be in your house
> without someone to show them how to switch on the sterio. Just because
> you have learned how to live with it, doesnt make it simple
> for everyone.
>
> For most people, if your SWMBO gets the point, anyone can get it.
> But it is just another example of She Who Must Be Obey is
> Always Right!
> ;-)

I quite agree.  The SWMBO factor (grumbles aside) is in part the yardstick
of deciding if 'just anyone' (no offence to SWMBO's.  They are of course,
always right, and eminently sensible and have far better things to do
with their time and money than spend it on boyz toyz!) can control the
system.
If they can't, then to my mind, it is a failure.
This is partly why I want to be able to use the normal TV remote to control
the
TV as well as the Pronto/HV/HS/anyotherHAtoolyoulike, as well as, of
course,
getting
peace and quite from SWMBO!

SWMBO's - gotta love em.  Take the mick sometimes maybe but at the end of
the day,
S most definitely MBO!!

Tony

Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com