Re: Still not found a satisfactory Momentary push switch

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Still not found a satisfactory Momentary push switch
  • From: "jakl2001uk" <jakl2001uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:42:34 -0000

Paul, i am looking into the MK LOgic Plus range, stylish, cheap, and=20
the screws are not visible. I am currently verifying whether push-to-
make mechanisms are available in this range. Let me know if you are=20
interested in further details.

for images, see these...

http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/mkelectric/mkproducts.nsf/0/533BF9111B39C6
1480256890004EB69F/

http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/mkelectric/mkproducts.nsf/0/F563CAF6AA06BE
0380256890004E94D5/

--- In ukha_d@y..., "psghome2002" <psghome@h...> wrote:
> After much searching, visits to several electrical wholesalers,=20
> reading of MK, clipsal etc catalogues, I've still to find a decent=20
> looking push-to-make wall switch (I don't like the round clipsal=20
> stuff) that doesn't have 'push' or 'bell' printed on it :( and is=20
> fairly easy to press.
>=20
> Anyone found anything half decent? What I'd really like is a=20
> Lutronesque dimmer switch with LED's that give the dim level, liked=20
> to HomeVision, LD11's etc.
>=20
> I could use one of my ordered Fuji tablets and do it via ACE/Web=20
etc=20
> (but a bit big though). I've also looked at Xantech smartpad's or=20
> pure IR control but a bit pricey (even if I can manage to get=20
> someone to ship direct from US so I don't pay twice the price in=20
UK!)