Re: Swish IR Stuff

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Swish IR Stuff
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:32:05 -0000

I'd be quite interested in this - but the motor and controller would=20
have to be small and unobtrusive - how big is it likely to be and=20
how big are these motors?

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@v...>
wrote:
> OK ... Here's a "watch this space".
>=20
> John Hill has just finished designing and making a prototype X10=20
curtain
> controller that will give discrete open and close commands to a=20
K400
> motor (and the new Silent Gliss version).
>=20
> I'll be picking it up on Saturday to test and there are a couple of
> "bugs" in the PIC programming to be sorted but it seems to
work OK=20
at
wrote:
> > > Gents,
> > >=20
> > > Just been down to my local B&Q and they have a number of
Swish=20
IR
> > remote
> > > control modules (=A325), and some extra IR receivers (=A35)
in=20
their
> > clearanc
> > > range.  Do these work with the K400 motors??
> > >=20
> > > If anyone would like me to pick up any, let me know.
> > >=20
> > > Stuart
> >=20
> >=20
a=20
> > FREE CreditCheck Monitoring Service trial=20
> > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA>
/IBOolB/TM

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20