RE: Re: X10 addressing

>> Thanks Mark & Keith for the suggestions,  they sound like
sensible
options.
>> I wasn't sure if I should split lights & applicance onto
separate address
lines....

>I use a house code per room but if I did it again would probably try to
add
using a single
>housecode for all ceiling lights.

How would that be an advantage?
Can't u just run around & change all the codes as Ian Lowe suggested?

>> Do you just mean you don't like the noice, or do you mean that it
screws
things up a bit?

>The relay in a TM12 clunks and at night it's bloody loud!

Ah yes, I can see it might be a problem.  Don't the appliance modules use
the same relays then?

>> While we're onthe subject - is the CM11 also an applicance module?
can't see anything to
>>suggest it >is/tell
>> me how to change the address, but it seems a bit silly if it
isn't!

>No ... it's just a pass through power socket.

What a waste :(
Mine gets quite warm - is this normal?

Tony