Re: More Wireless Questions

----- Original Message -----
From: Nikola Kasic <nikola@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 2:55 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] More Wireless Questions

> Unfortunatelly, I have very restricted space in my rack (it's already
full,
> and would be even if it's twice the size). I'm living in a flat and
have
> restricted space.
> Rack is in a cupboard and I'm already concerned about overheating,
but,
> suprisingly, everything is fine, I keep a close eye on proc.
temperature.
> W2K server is not only an ICS server with firewall, but also a file
server
> (mirrored disks) and printer server, so I cannot replace it just like
that.
> So It seems that I'll have to go for a "not so good" answer,
and I'm
waiting
> for it.:-).

I would see linux as the perfet use for this, as I was under the impresion
it could hanlde mirrored disks, apart from that, linux can do all you do on
the win2k machine.

If I am right an linux does do mirrored disks,  hardware/software?, then
you
can just replace it like that.

HTH STeve