Re: More Wireless Questions

> So can I buy one PCI wireless card (for server) and one PCMCIA (for
Fujitsu
> tablet)?

Close.

> I'm not sure that I have space in server for installing PCMCIA socket
(or
> whatever it's called) for accepting PCMCIA card.

If you don't have oom for that you're scuppered.  Let me explain...  There
is no such thing as a PCI wireless card, only PC Card (PCMCIA).  You can,
however, buy a PCI > PC Card bridge which is basically a PCI card which
wireless card slots into the back of.  The net result is a PCI wireless
card, but in actual fact, it's a standard laptop card.  Am I explaining
this
correctly?

Andy
--