NEW Project (Rabbit Discount)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NEW Project (Rabbit Discount)
  • From: Stuart Poulton <swp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:44:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Guys,

Ok, I think I've got a positive result, see info below, anyone wishing to
take up the offer of pricing reduction, please contact me an I'll pass on
the contact person for ordering parts.
If people want to get additional boards, discount only applies if we order
25 or more, so time to consider a bulk buy type scenario.

Cheers

Stuart

In terms of the take-up of Rabbit, we have sold over 200 development kits
into the UK over the past 18 months, so we have quite a number of users
developing products with this processor.

For your group, I am prepared to apply our educational terms of 15%
discount
for the TCP/IP kit (113-00 vs 133-00) and RCM2200 dev kit (148-75 vs
175-00).
For the RCM2200 core module I will do the 25+ price of 36-65 vs 39-50 for
any q
uantity. All prices subject to carriage & VAT.

I will need to review this after 6 months however as we are subject to
exchange rate changes etc.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx