RE: LEd Lights

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: LEd Lights
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:28:58 -0000

I looked at various ways of doing the resistors and I ended up making a
board with resistors and plugs on for each LED. Theory is if one fails the
others are all OK and the failed one is easy to unplug and replace. The
resistors are on the board not in the wire. I also looked at resistor
ladders or networks but the current draw was near their limit.

Ian