Re: NEW ukha project

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: NEW ukha project
  • From: Ian Craig <iancraig50@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:09:02 +0000 (GMT)

I've thought about this as well. I have one of the Cirrus Logic dev. boards
here at work which I think uses the same processor as in the Rio
Receiver/DDAR(EP7212) and it would be straightforward to knock up a
schematic
and layout but I don't have any Linux programming skills to get the thing
working.

If anyone is interested in starting something I would be willing to help.

cheers
Ian Craig

--- Stuart Poulton <swp@xxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi All,