Re: DON'T REPLACE YAHOO!

> I much prefer downloading stuff from http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/
than
Yahoo. I *hate* it when I get a
> message that 'someone has uploaded files to the file area'. ! :-)

Problem is I am already "ripping the arse" out of Li's kindness.
In the
last month alone the website has used around 7gig of bandwidth off Li's
server (www.laser.com).  Putting the files up on Yahoo saves more
bandwidth.
I can see all the files and photos with no problems at all - can the people
that have lost/forgot their passwords not just set up an new Yahoo account?

> A streamlined list might actually keep people in the UKHA community.
> What is the churn rate of the list Mark?

The list is growning faster than ever!

>from
"This week the mailing list has passed the 400 subscribers mark for
the
first time."

Just over two months later there are now 475 members!!

Thanks

M.