Re: Newsgroup uk.tech.home-automation now created

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Newsgroup uk.tech.home-automation now created
  • From: "Julian Samphire" <jules@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 00:23:41 -0000

> From: Nikola Kasic
> "Maybe group->newsgroup routing is enough. "

Back in September I posted the article below to the ukha_d group, but as
little to no interest was shown in the project it was shutdown, much to my
disapointment. I now agree with Mark's comments..

"I don't think there should be any link.  Then it's up to the
individual to
decide if they read one, other or both."

Regards,

Jules