Automation in the Bathroom ?

Guys, looking for some advice here.

I'm cabling now for the master bedroom and en-suite.

I need to put in new light circuits and extractor fans.
What i'm having problems getting my head around is the best way to
acheive the following :

I would like (if even possible due to humidity etc) to have a
circuit which would allow me to use an IP65 light above the en-suite
shower to turn on when someone gets in the shower cubicle. I also
want the same circuit to turn on the extraction fan unit.

It would be nice if I could also enable local control of just the
fan circuit (and I don't think anymore detail is required as to why)

It would also be nice if this could be done on a timer, so that when
finished in shower, extractor (and light if it has to be) stay on
for a few mins.

I was thinking of maybe a x10 Hawkeye unit, but a) not the nicest
thing in the world to look at, B) not sure how it would handle
humidity.

I'm not even sure if this could be done, I don't run homevision etc,
just x10.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Regards
Geraint.