-----Original Message-----
From: e1230758 <tom@xxxxxxx>
[mailto:tom@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 December 2002 11:22
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] OT Laptop Hard drive into Desktop PC for file recovery

Help

Can anyone tell me if it is possible/easy to install a Toshiba laptop
drive into a PC on the IDE bus. My laptop has died and before sending
it away for repair (which will take some time at this time of year) I
would like to recover some spreadsheets so that I can continue some
work. I know I should have backed it up recently but !!!!

Any help would be much apreciated.

Tom

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk <http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.