-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mouser [mailto:rmouser@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 December 2002 11:29
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Merry Christmas everyone

I'd also like to wish all the credit card companies a Merry Crimbo
because without their support this list could not survive!

:-)

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx rob@xxxxxxx

http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

Franklin + Andrews is a business name of Franklin & Andrews Limited (Registered in England No 4408389), whose registered office is at St Anne <= BR> House, Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2UL

This email message and accompanying data transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is <= BR> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this email messag= e in
error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments.