RE: single device X10 RF remote

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: single device X10 RF remote
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:58:40 -0000

Huh, just ordered 2 keyfobs and LW11G and was charged only =A35.5 inc. VAT?= ??
I was really puzzled.
Then I read the delivery charges again and found that I was talking bo...ck= s
all the time. I was reading delivery charges for Ireland instead of UK.
=A35.5 inc VAT is more reasonable then and in line with the rest.
Appologies to Lets Automate.
My brain must be fried from all these computers around me, both at work and=
home.
I ordered 2 ionizers, to help me keep my sanity. I'll let you know if that<= BR> works.
Cheers,
Nik