RE: X10 DM10 (External PIR) Configuration

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 DM10 (External PIR) Configuration
  • From: "Robert Welsh" <bob-ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:01:14 -0000

Ah !

That's interesting - never seem mentioned of the dusk/dawn facility
anywhere.

Anyway, I'll play with the addressing this evening and test what you
say...
The numbering I'm seeing sure is weird - but I'll try it with numbers
nearer the start of the dial (i.e. 1, 2) and see what the net result is.

I take it the proximity detection is independent of the current
dark/light state ?

(If it works, I could actually put the dusk/dawn detection to good use
!!)

Thanks, Mark !

Robert

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor