Re: Re: Motion Sensors

> I did think about this, but for me there are a few concerns.
>
> 1. I can't lay carpet, if I lift a carpet it never seems to look
> exactly right when it goes back down.

Same here, but if I end up going this route (assuming it works) I'll be
getting new carpet layed as each room is decorated.

> 2. People, especially kids, will often stand or sit right in front
> of the doorway and therefore would be continuously on the mat.

Hopefully I can cater for this in my ha softwares logic

> 3. Would it be possible to step over the mat (I don''t know how big
> they are)

They are quite big, and they do a larger version.
I'm planning to have one either side of the door, so I doubt anyone could
step over them both.
Although it will blow the in/out logic if they did step over one of them.
May use the larger mats...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor