Re: Re: WAS - PBX ADSL DECT ... 26 handsets NOW Meteor and Comfort alternative

Quoting PatrickLidstone <patrickl@xxxxxxx>:

> Which features are you are particularly looking for, but are having
> trouble matching?

I am looking for a door entry module that I can attach to a 2/8 pbx. Caller
id is not a priority, but nice if the price is right.

I will be having cat5 everywhere (hopefully), and I understand all PBXs
should use this, and I patch back in node0.

Umar