RE: Cuecats

To cut a long story short - I got shafted by some bloke on eBay for the
second purchase. I got 10 from the first guy then ordered 21 which the
seller claims arrived but I never got them and he hasn't shown me proof the= y
arrived. All in all this means the 10 cue cats cost around =A314 each - whi= ch
is why I never got back to the group.  I think it's a bit unfair to ch= arge
=A314 for something which should have cost under a fiver each if things wen= t
right.  Paypal (which I used) doesn't give back the cost of shipping w= hich
if we consider the cuecats were "won" at eBay for $0.01 each and = then the
shipping was the expensive bit - not worth pursuing.

Anyway - We win some and we loose some.

Pedro

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk