From: "Stuart Poulton" <swp@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Displays round the house - architecture...

Hi Frank,

Just looked on RS, CAN Bus controller chips come in at ~ =A35-=A36 since a<= BR> 10mbs ethernet chip is =A36.50 , I think the east of using ethernet still appeals.

Stuart

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 08:35, Frank Mc Alinden wrote:
> Hi Des
>         Have you had a look at= Can Bus ,its very popular in the industrial
> field .Can have multi master and the Can bus chip apparently looks aft= er
bus
> collisions etc . Dave Mc Laughlin has done some project work on in . A= lso
> Microchip amongst others have Can bus controller chip,,,,,,,,,,,

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk