-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bond [mailto:chris@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 August 2002 10:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Displays round the house.

Erm just an idea but if you use any standard serial VFD, there must be a
product out there that can send 9pin serial over CAT5 to a box that has
a few controllers etc.

Other way would be to TCP/IP enable the display and get it the
information from a server, I'd prefer the this option myself.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond