Regards

Haydn

***************************************************************************= *********************************
More information on Standard Bank is available at www.standardbank.com

Everything in this email and any attachments relating to the official busin= ess
of Standard Bank Group Limited and any or all subsidiaries, the Company, is=
proprietary to the Company. It is confidential, legally privileged and prot= ected
by relevant laws. The Company does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as beingt<= BR> hat of the Company.

The person or persons addressed in this email are the sole authorised
recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally,o=
r inadvertently reached you and do not read, disclose or use the contenti<= BR> n any way and delete this e-mail from your system.

The Company cannot ensure that the integrity of this email has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interferen= ce.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissionsi=
n the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmiss= ion.
If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This messag= e
is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial in= struments.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click
Click here to find your cont= act lenses!

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk