Re: Hv multizone ir system Costing

  • To: <UKHA_D@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Hv multizone ir system Costing
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:27:33 +0100

> is only useful to 10% or 15% of the group, how about the fact that
> 99% (my estimation) of the group don't contribute any
> comments/opinions/requests/assistance until the product is delivered
> and doesn't meet their expectations.

While no one can *make* people respond to posts or help in projects, it is
tad laughable when they complain about other individuals projects after
being given ample opportunity to give their input.

> We have tried everything as developers, groups have been set up for
> discussion, pictures and details have been posted every step of the
> way, but still the feedback is negligible.

It's unfortunate you haven't been able to get the feedback you want from
your HomeAutomator group.  But what's the answer?  If people are so
apathetic should they be allowed your product for free?  Sometimes if
people
get something for nothing they perhaps consider it worthless.  If they had
to spend some money on it, maybe they would think more of it and provide
the
feature requests etc you want?

Why should Andy and you put in all this effort for no reward?

Thanks

M.