RE: Re: OT: Domain Names LEGAL Stuff

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT: Domain Names LEGAL Stuff
  • From: "Martin" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:52:58 +0100

OK, Thanks Mark

Sounds like the course of action would be to transfer the domain to save any of us getting in the sh_t.

The passing off bit might be iffy, the names were redirected initially
but are not now. So would they have a case based on this ?

There are so many if's ,my names were registered after theirs, maybe a
case for passing off ?,  they are dot.com's - a US name after all, , they do not hold the trademark, and heck so what if I'm not going to use the names just yet.

If I transferred the names now would they have a case at all ?

hmmm , I may just have to take the dosh and buy a useful HA gadget.
Suggestions ?

Regards
Martin