IPAQ For Sale

Hello all

I am going to be selling my IPAQ and I thought that I would offer it
here first.

IPAQ 3760

Operating System  Microsoft Windows for Pocket PC 2002 and Microsoft
ActiveSync® 3.5
Processor 206-MHz Intel StrongARM SA-1110 32-bit RISC Processor
Display Type Colour(12 bit) touch-sensitive reflective thin film
transistor (TFT), LCD
RAM 64MB
ROM 32MB (Flash ROM)
Battery 950 mAh Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery

Silver Slider II (Compact Flash Sleve) and Custom Carrying Case for
iPaq+Silver Slider
http://www.pdamotion.com/

Belkin Dual purpose Car and USB charging cable
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product
_Id=125734

It is all in immacluate condition, the IPAQ is 9 months old, the Silver
slider and charginf stuff about 6 months old.

The reason that I am selling is that I want a new digital camera and
need the money, I also did not use the IPAQ as much as I thought I
would.

Price: Ideally I would be looking for £280

If you are interested then please email me off list

Ben

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor