Re: Bar Code Shopping List (Was: Tesco Launches Wireless Shopping)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Bar Code Shopping List (Was: Tesco Launches Wireless Shopping)
  • From: "PatrickLidstone" <patrickl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 14:45:54 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Amar Nagi" <amar@a...> wrote:
> anyone know where i can get a barcode reader at a great price ? :-)

Honestly not sure how I came by this link (it may well have been this
list) - but these look particularly neat:

http://www.airclic.se/development/technology/airclicker.html

It's a small barcode reader with integral storage, and docking
station. I've talked briefly to the manufacturers and although there
are minimal programming tools available, it should be straight
forward to use in ones own applications.

Almost got as far as getting a sample, but never quite got round to
it. Really should pull my finger out!

Patrick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor