RE: IR Transceiver update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IR Transceiver update
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:16:00 +0100

Rusty with my C or C++ doesn't even come close! Non existent would be
closer. Assuming we (the royal we, i.e. not me) wrote the interface we could
accommodate the zones in the IR signal, effectively coding them in in the
spare byte I have allowed in the data stream. This would effectively alter
the inbound signals hex representation by adding a zone index to it - simple
really. This would work for inbound IR but sending may be a different story.
An application outside of Girder would probably be best here.

A ways to go yet though

Ian B

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor