RE: CCTV Cameras (and do you want my house)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CCTV Cameras (and do you want my house)
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:42:01 +0100

>>/me flails around for de-frib unit..
>>
>>695,000 for a *HOUSE* ?????

>Ian if you think 695k is expensive, then don't come round to this part of
the world. I get the
>impression that you'd need more than a de-frib unit if you let yourself
even glance at prices round
>here...

>Tim

Probably true..

I remember touching on property prices with Mark and Mary when we were down
for the UKHA meet, and the difference is just jaw-dropping. Don't get me
wrong, there are high value property areas around here, and some degree of
head shaking at the money changing hands, but sometimes, the sheer scale of
the north south difference is breath taking.

There's a farm near here (20ish miles east of glasgow) just went on the
market, it's 11 acres, with a seven bedroom farmhouse, numerous outbuildings
including a four berth garage and a dedicated workshop,  and best of all
(for those of us with environmental HA tendencies, a small stream runs
through it.

Sold to the man with the nice beemer for about 440K

Perhaps I can wait on the broadband rollout after all :D

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor