RE: Re: Sunday HA Session

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Sunday HA Session
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:57:34 +0100

True, true...

Basically, I have seen first hand so many examples of really bad encodes,
and had to juggle *insane* amounts of storage requirement,  I always think
people
should try from the bottom up....

so, try encoding with LAME at 128CBR, then increase the quality to the point
where
it sounds great to them. :)

"Really, you gotta suck it and see - try a few different formats
until you find the one that _you_ think sounds best......"

amen to that. :)