Re: Wireless Access Points

> Well thanks to Chris my new Wi-Fi cards are now on the way.

Grrr, why did I pick that holiday week ;-)

> So I thought I better get myself an access point pretty quick otherwis= e
they
> will just be expensive book marks :-)

You don't need one - set your cards to "Adhoc" mode, and they com= municate
without an access point.

> I have had a quick look at Dabs etc, and there are plenty to choose fr= om.
> The question is which one.
>
> As I know many of you have one sort or another I'm after recommendatio= ns,
> brand is not important but price is defiantly an issue.

I'm currently doing a bulk-buy for the Consume project.  If I switch t= o the
Intel products (highly likely), they'll be coming in at around =A380. = If
you're interested, have a look at the website (see sig).

Andy (shameless plug follows)
--
Consume Bristol
http://consume.andylaurence.c= o.uk - updated today