RE: Any Listers in Sheffield?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Any Listers in Sheffield?
  • From: "Mark Marooth" <MMarooth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:35:59 +0100

I can testify that the areas that J is talking about are very nice, penistone
and surrounds are almost country but a few minutes to the town.  You can go
further out into the country to Last Of The Summer Wine town Holme Firth but
that is quite a run back to Sheffield.  Loads of villages all with pubs, on the
way though.

SWMBO comes from Chapeltown which is town but again only a few minutes to loads
of villages.

My 2 Euro

Mark

                  TAWN Jonathan