Patricks Plugin Peculiarities

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Patricks Plugin Peculiarities
  • From: "Tony Butler" <roaming@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:56:54 +0100

Further to my previous mail about the Runtime Error 13 on the plugin, I
have _not_ seen this error again.

However, a couple of funnies:

It seems to no longer log outgoing calls in that the phone number, name
etc do not change, and no entry in the log - however the event count
_does_ change.
This has the effect that, on making an outgoing call, my script
(detecting event count changes) displays a message with the _previous_
incoming call's details......

Okey doke, a minor bug-ette, but there appears to be another.
The PC has been on and pretty much idle all day.
I just had a call, which I did not reach in time, so it rang quite a
lot.
I phoned them back a few minutes later.

Going to my PC then, I seem to have gotten popup error messages for
every ring of that incoming call.  It just says "Unknown Param len for
CID_DATE_Time".  The title of the message box is "Meteor Homeseer
plugin"
The devices in HS read as follows:
Call Type: Voice