Re: Re: X10 RF receiver to RS232

At 09:41 22/08/2002 +0000, garygfx wrote:
>I have a X10 RF receiver with an RS232 interface from this company:
>http://www.wgldesigns.com/v572.html
>
>It uses the US 310mhz frequency but if you buy your X10 kit from the
>USA (because you don't want to pay UK prices) then this little device
>solves that problem as well. As a result I'm using RF kit on both
>frequencies.

Thanks for the link, their W800 is what I want...it is just that I already
have 5 transmitters (2 remotes, 1 PIR, 1 stickon switch and one key switch)
and 2 receivers!!

I had already contacted wgl designs and they said that some people had
modified their devices to use UK frequency, basically you add a new 433MHz
receiver. Unfortunately it doesn't fit in same box...but I may do this or
go down 310MHz path.

Martin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor