Re: What is xAP????

> In the HomeDisplay world, there are a number of questions, for example:
>
> - Rabbit? Tini? Avr? All three?
> - LCD or VCD? Or support both?
> - Cases? Prices?

I think that TINI is unlikely to be viable, due to dallas's supply
problems. Certainly RABBIT as Patrick alread has working code, and I'd
hope AVR if I ever get pricing and time to build an AVR RABBIT style
module.

LCD & VFD, gives different cost options, hopefully keeping everything in
a modular type format will allow options to be interchanged.

Cases - This is more difficult, Since I guess most people want something
that looks the part, and will win swmbo approval. An example :

http://www.noritake-itron.com/Photos/Product/CustPanelA.jpg

Is this the sort of thing that people would like, perhaps designed more
to fit a standard double back box ?

Cheers

Stuart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor