RE: Loudspeaker Cabling?

Tracey,

I've run two pairs to each corner of the lounge & dining room, plus cabled
for ceiling speakers in dining room & kitchen. All go back to the wiring
closet. I figured that if I needed anything else (surround sound etc) I
could use KAT5 & power amps / active speakers etc. For me at least, this
seemed a good balance between flexibility and effort to run the cables (I'm
"renovating"). If I really wanted true hifi sound, I'd put a dedicated
system in that room.

Cheers,

Tim H.

+