RE: Slimp3 question

Hi Nik,

The SliMP3 does allow adjustment of the line-level volume on its outputs.
When you first set up the remote (as it is a learning one, and the
batteries
aren't fitted when you receive it, you have to enter the code in the remote
to set it up for the SliMP3), you need to enter *two* seperate codes, one
set it to control a JVC DVD player (which is the code set that the Slim
uses), and another code to set the volume control up as well. - This is
because setting it up for a JVC DVD player, leaves the volume controls set
to the defaults for a Sony TV...

Once this is done, volume is controlled directly on the SliM... The display
changes to show a volume slider, and the range goes from 0 to 40...

Paul G.