RE: Re: AWM2 2-way wiring problem

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: AWM2 2-way wiring problem
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 09:24:22 +0100

I have a diagram from when I converted my two way kitchen lights to X10
using an LD11. If this is a similar unit I am more then happy to forward it
across or put it on my web site. Let me know if you want a copy. It uses
momentary switches though which I suspect you will have to go to.

OK, I just looked and it is already on my site www.mollyology.com then my
house then Kitchen lights. Enjoy.

Ian B

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor