RE: Dixons TV :-)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Dixons TV :-)
  • From: "Anthony Livingstone" <anto@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 02:14:33 +0100

Title: Message
Yip have to agree with Michael below.
Been away most of the day so it was nice to come back to a conformation email tonight.

Order placed at 00:46 - screen confirmed local warehouse had stock (Northern Ireland).
Conformation email arrived at 16:40 to say order had been accepted.
Another email at 16:41 to confirm delivery on Tuesday 6th to Jordanstown.

Was planning to put this in my bedroom or use it for the consoles in the 'games room'.
Made the mistake of telling SWMBO earlier and she insists I give it to her as a present for her new flat as I already have 4 TV's.
Alternative is I find a new fiancée - unfortunately they cost more than the TV did...

Should have bought two (TV's not fiancées - couldn't afford that!).